Artificial intelligence, data-driven marketing, voice search engine optimization (VSEO), etc were ambitious concepts bordering. Today, these innovative digital marketing trends 2021 or ideas are the top priorities for most business owners in 2021.
1. Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and do exactly like humans. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving.
2021 might be the year that many individuals awaken to the strength of man-made brainpower i.e Artificial Intelligence (AI). It’s certain to be at the future core of worldwide business and industry.
In today’s time, Chatbot is a must for all websites so the visitor can easily connect with your service and you convert better leads for your business. AI-based technology uses instant messaging to chat in real-time, day or night, with your customers or website visitors.
3. Voice Search Engine Optimization
Voice search also a trend in 2021, yet it is currently one of the main themes in the inquiry business. The straightforwardness to look with voice is best in class, and individuals can’t get enough of it.
The idea of voice search began with cell phones at that point immediately heightened to keen speakers and voice aides around the world. Today we are encountering a voice search unrest with pretty much every age greeting voice search.
4. App Store Optimization (ASO)
The essentials activities of ASO fall into three main categories:
- Off-site factors
Keep in mind:
- Google Play reports that 70 to 75% of the keywords that drive installation target long-tail keywords.
- Work with the keyword suggestions
- It’s best to target at least 100 keywords per country.
5. Video Marketing
Video marketing is the best for a newly launched product. These numbers show the importance of video marketing in your digital marketing strategy in 2021:
- 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video
- 72% of businesses say that video has improved their conversion rate
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video