The season of the festivals is around the cover. On 15th October, is eventually the 10th day and the final day of Navaratri. After the celebration of the night nights of Navaratri, the tenth day of the Hindu month of Ashvina also known as ViayaDashmi or Dussehra which embarks the significance of the victory of good over evil.
The day of Vijayadashmi is additionally very famous since it features the triumph of good over evil. While on one hand we celebrate and cheer the homecoming of Lord Rama and his persistence in overcoming Ravana, it likewise praises Goddess Durga’s fight against Mahishasura. It’s additionally on this day that Goddess Durga is said to get once again to paradise, her unique home, and complete her excursion on Earth. What the finish of Navratri, and the Dussehra festivities feature is the resurgence of trust, inspiration, otherworldliness, and confidence.
Presently, Dussehra festivities have consistently been held in a stupendous way the nation over. Notwithstanding, while we are as yet confronting the dangers of a pandemic and public social events remain to a great extent hazardous, festivals are being directed in a confined way. In any case, Dussehra is a decent event to pass on merry cheer, wish your precious ones, loved ones, and spread the message of warmth and love.
You probably won’t have the option to meet your friends or families, however can send them a warm message on this day and wish them warm greetings. On that note, here are some endearing, sweet, and warm wishes for the day which you can impart to your friends and family and wish them all the love you have.
Here, we are wishing you a day full of happiness, Wish you a Happy and Prosperous Dussehra!
- May you are surrounded by all the positivity and happiness and all the negativity and chaos whooshes away. Have an auspicious Vijayadashmi!
- It doesn’t matter how shady and dark your days were, may from this day there would always be a spark of light in every phase of your life. Have a warm and blissful Dussehra!
- May Lord Rama shower all the joy, wealth, and success on you and your family. Happy Dussehra!
- I pray that you spread a smile in every person’s life you cross by and may you are always full of happy thoughts. Wishing you a day full of lights and happiness!
- May a new chapter in your life begins and all your sorrows and despair get burned with Ravana. Wishing a very happy Vijaya Dashami!
- May you always recognize the truth and bright side of your life over distortion and darkness.
- Conquering the Ravana in you and finding out the peaceful pieces of yours and cherishing them for life is all I can wish for you. Have a prosperous Dussehra!
- May Goddess Durga bless you with everything you desire and make your dreams come true. Stay healthy and safe!
- May you remain all far away from all the bad deeds such as lust, anger, jealousy, ego, and cruelty. All the goodness of yours overshadows these. Wishing you and your family a warm Dussehra!