People usually find it bizarre to watch anyone who wishes to gain weight. But the trick is as long you know who you are and what makes you healthy, it doesn’t matter how others see you. The two basic reasons behind weight gaining of a person are-
- The motive of building muscles.
- Eliminate underweight problems.
“ The secret is to hustle more and eat healthy with a belief the result would be fruitful.”
Adopting a strategic approach is what you need to get an ideal weight. No worries! As you are at the right platform and a small step away from making the right decision. If someone asks you weight gain is a fun process so will you be excited?
Let’s get started with some easy exercises for gaining weight with minimum requirements of machines and equipment-
Pushups enhance upper body strength. It works on shoulders, triceps, and arms muscles. When performed in the right form it strengthens the core and lower back which somehow improves posture.
All you need to do is-
- Lie down on the floor and keep your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your legs and back straight extend your arms and push your body up.
- Lower your back slowly till your nose touches the ground and exhale.
- Being a beginner, repeat as many times as you can.
Upper body muscles need some training to gain muscle mass. You may require a pullup bar or a cylindrical object to perform it. It strengthens the back, shoulder, and arm muscles and improves grip strength.
Follow these simple steps if you are a beginner and require assistance-
- Use both hands to grip the pull bar. Keep your arms away from your face.
- Keeping your feet in the air, pull yourself to hang off the bar by keeping your arms straight.
- With a tight grip, pull yourself until your chin is above the bar.
- Slowly come down so that your arms are straight again.
- You can continue doing it as many times as you feel comfortable.
Lunges are the most effective exercise to tone your butt and leg muscles. The best thing is you can perform this exercise anywhere and can do as many repetitions as it doesn’t require any machine, dumbbell, or barbell.
These steps will guide you to do perfect lunges-
- Stand up straight and balance by keeping a hand on the wall ( if you desire).
- Take a step by extending one leg so that your knees are 90 degrees to the floor.
- Stable your other leg on your heel.
- Go down and push back to your initial position.
- Do the same for the other leg.
- Start with 20 repetitions for each leg and with time increase repetitions.
The squat exercise works on the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. This exercise builds muscles by working on the butt and legs simultaneously.
- Stand up straight and keep your chest up.
- Your feet should be a hips-width distance apart.
- Take your hands at the back flexing your abdominal muscles.
- Lower yourself down and take a seated position.
- Make sure your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your upper body as straight as possible.
- Come up to your initial position.
- Repeat as many times you feel comfortable.
“A little focus and dedication in the right direction can make the toughest task attainable.”