Numerous times we perceive that “Life is pretty easy to breathe in and breath out, then repeat“. But since 2019 covid-19 has taken all our breaths and taken us down to the road of self-quarantine. In the past few days of 2021, covid-19 has created a devastating effect on humankind. People are suffering from lots of problems and have shattered themselves emotionally.
The virus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2) has caused over 100 million infections and 2.5 million deaths around the world. The United States is the nation that has been hit the hardest.
At this point, it is important to stay safe at home and take as many precautionary methods to protect our family and friends. Join hands at this point of pandemic and we shall overcome this soon.
COVID-19 has been linked to several common symptoms, including:
- Breathing problems
- A persistent cough that worsens over time
The only way to keep the virus from spreading is to avoid or restrict contact with someone who has COVID-19 or some other respiratory infection.
Therefore we present you with 5 remedies that you can take to your home conveniently.
Try these 5 remedies to fight against coronavirus:
Giloy ka Kadha
This is one of the most effective anti-infection beverages you can make at home. Giloy is well-known for its health advantages, including its ability to improve immunity and combat free radicals.
- Peel and cut the giloy into small bits.
- Combine 2 bottles of water in a blender.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the smooth paste.
- Add 2 glasses of water and bring to a boil once more.
- Wait until the kadha has been limited to half its original volume until straining it.
- You can also prepare Dalchini kadha, Tulsi kadha, Neem kadha, to keep yourself safe from the covid19 virus.
2. Gargles (Add salt)
It’s one of the most effective home remedies for a sore throat and cough. It helps to reduce throat pain and coughing fits.
How to use it- Dissolve half a teaspoon of salt, stir it into a cup of warm water. Allow the solution to cool a little before gargling with it.
3. Steam Inhalation
Steam inhalation is one of the most widely recommended age-old home remedies for relieving the symptoms of a common cold or sinus infection by calming and opening the nasal passages. That’s also known as steam therapy because it involves inhaling water vapor. Warm water is used in this procedure to loosen mucus in the nasal passages, mouths, and lungs.
4. Pruning Exercise:
- Begin by lying on your stomach.
- Lie on your right side
- Sit up with your legs spread in front of you
- Lie on your left side
- Return to lying on your stomach.
Make sure you alternate positions, but don’t stay in one spot for longer than 30 minutes. The pillows can also be customized to meet your needs in terms of pressure and warmth.
If external help is difficult to come by, proning should be attempted particularly when oxygen levels drop below 94 and fluctuate during the day.
5. Eat fruits and vegetables:
- Aids in the more comprehensive treatment of all illnesses – not just Covid-19
- COVID-19 isn’t going to magically deter or heal anything. COVID-19 is a virus that infects people.
- Enhances your attitude.
- Anxiety and depression are reduced.
- Rather than a strict diet or calorie counting, it can be a way of life.
These are some basic home remedies that you can use as a shield to fight against coronavirus. However, they are not foolproof treatment methods for coronavirus infection but somehow they can help. Home remedies can help to some degree, but if the issues continue or you have more COVID-19 symptoms, get medical help right away.
Wear a mask and take some safety precautions.