“There is a saying that the one who experienced it, can deliver the best shot to the ones who are experiencing it.”
A person who became the light after the dawn for millions. The one who reached out to someone when no one did. A voice that roared among youth. Sandeep Maheshwari is a famous entrepreneur, striving photographer, and enthusiastic public speaker.
Young minds when they are trying to come out of limbo, career issues or relations issues are inescapable. A journey becomes smooth and bearable when someone is trying to teach you the pain points about life. Sandeep Maheshwari became a hope for people especially the youngsters. Let’s talk about turning his failures into success despite having a struggling history.
Sandeep Maheshwari Wiki: Biography
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28 September 1980 in New Delhi. He is 40 years old (in 2020). A person with balance and harmony, his zodiac sign is Libra.
He completed his graduation from Kirori Mal College. He dropped off from his bachelor’s in commerce in the last year of his studies and did a short-term course in photography. This boosted his career as an entrepreneur. He owns imagesbazaar, the world’s largest collection of creative Indian images and videos.
Despite challenges and hurdles, Sandeep Maheshwari proved that consistency and dedication are two characteristics that help to achieve success in life. A never-giving-up attitude is something that takes a person from bottom to top. His patterns show that he earned success and his journey is a long haul. His failures and collapsing in his way to make a stable career helped him to learn lessons. Thereby, application of which resulted in a fruitful career.
Sandeep Maheshwari: Professional Life
Youth is majorly concerned about their professional life. Several questions arise on that little young minds. What to pursue? Whether I am going in the right direction or not? What would be the outcome if I pursue this? What would be the opportunities? A tremendous pattern in professional life is what is the remark of the successful.
Sandeep Maheshwari switched various jobs before he owned the imagesbazaar.
After the drop out of his bachelor’s, he tried to pursue modeling as a career. During his tenure, he experienced soreness and harassment in this industry. He had a desire to improve the environment for models in this industry. Initially, with a 2-week short-term course, he started making portfolios at affordable rates. The company was named ‘Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd.’ Since it did not accelerate much income. He took a break from photography.
His next venture was in 2002 when he started a company with three friends. Though the company did not perform well and collapsed in 6 months. His desire to help models overpowered everything. In 2006, he launched imagesbazaar that showed tremendous results.
Fascinating facts about Sandeep Maheshwari
- He started his career in modeling at the early age of 19.
- In 2003, he created a Guinness world record by photographing nearly 122 models and capturing 10,000 shots in a timeline of 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- He is not only a successful entrepreneur at the age of 26 but conducts his seminars and speaking sessions free of cost to reach as much as the target audience that is youth.
- Imagesbazaar is the world’s largest collection of creative images and videos. It constitutes over 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- He workes in a multinational company at the beginning of his career and earned quite good money.
- He was awarded several times in the field of entrepreneurship
- His favorite books are- ‘Inspiration: an ultimate calling’ by Wayne Dyer, ‘The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy, and ‘Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill.