SEO Analyst is accountable to increase the number of viewers visiting a website. SEO Analyst is responsible for strategizing and analyzing the implementation of SEO in this dynamically changing environment.
Top-notch responsibilities of SEO Analyst
- Analyzing and reporting trending topics and the performance of SEO.
- Keeping an eye on the performance of competitors and bridging the gap for improvement of the design of the web, if any.
- Performing the keyword research according to the goals of the business and unravel new room for growth.
- Keeping up with the ultra-modern SEO, digital marketing, social media, search engine, marketing trends in this changing environment.
- Using Google Analytics to track the traffic and to keep a deep insight on the statistics.
- In order to compile reports, use excels spreadsheets for easier understanding.
- Maintaining healthy communication among other departments in order to achieve smooth functioning and effective results.
Why is there a need for an SEO specialist?
- An active role of SEO Specialist can help the organization in the strategic planning of enhancing the performance of the website’s ranking.
- An effective application of SEO analysis and strategies can help to improve rank, increase the reach and drive more traffic to the website.
- Therefore we can say that SEO analyst plays a very important role in the functioning of the website.
- Moreover, an SEO specialist keeps an eye on the marketing campaigns and provides solutions to every glitch regarding the traffic generating strategies.
SEO Analyst Designation Levels
- SEO Trainee /Junior SEO Executive/ Trainee SEO Researcher
- SEO Executive/ SEO Engineer/ SEO Researcher/ SEO Analyst
- Sr. SEO Executive/ Sr. SEO Consultant/ Sr. SEO Researcher/ Sr. SEO Analyst
- SEO Team Lead/ SEO Manager/ Search Marketing Consultant/
- Online Marketing Specialist/ Web Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Analyst.
The skillset required for SEO Analyst
Analytical Skills- In order to be successful over time, a good SEO Analyst should monitor the changes and take action asap. This skill becomes important to cope up with the changing marketing strategies by looking effectively at the analytics and data.
Effective communication skills- A teamwork requires all the department’s coordination to avoid any casualty in functioning. A dedicated SEO Analyst should have the skill to work with other professionals within the team.
Interpersonal Skills- Interaction with clients has a lot to do with the retention of existing as well as potential customers. It also enhances your verbal and written communication. An analyst comprising both qualities should be declared as an asset to the organization.
Project Management Skills- It comprises critical thinking and decision-making ability in order to achieve targets and goals. A creative SEO Analyst can deal with the toughest of situations which thereafter helps in managing the given project.