“One may win or lose, there should be peace all around except in case of politics.”
Elections are something that creates an atmosphere of rivalry and this time with the prevailing chaos of the Covid-19 pandemic, which becomes more challenging. Therefore, west Bengal is dealing with so much right now. Before listing down the facts of West Bengal Elections 2021, let’s have a look at the past pattern of elections in West Bengal
- In 2016, a Legislative Assembly Election held of the Vidhan Sabha in West Bengal.
- Mamata Banerjee of All India Trinamool Congress won 211 seats.
- The polling dates were between 4 April to 5th May.
- Under the leadership of Mamata Banerjee, her leadership ended a 34-year rule of the Left Front government- It’s an alliance of political parties in West Bengal elections.
- The Left Front was in force for seven consecutive years 1977-2011.
- Of plan in 2011 named as paribartan meaning “change” signifying the fact that it is the time to change the existence of the Left Front government of 34 years in West Bengal.
- The final result of elections in West Bengal showed 6.55 crore voters comprising 3.39 crore male and 3.16 crore female voters.
Towards the start of the pandemic, in March and April, the constituent schedule was overwhelmed by delayed decisions, numerous vulnerabilities, and questions, for example,
- Would elections be able to be held securely for electors and without prompting further spreading of the infection?
- Will occupants manhandle the trouble of holding races to broaden their orders?
- Will the expanding number of delayed decisions lead to longer-term authenticity shortfalls?
- What’s more, how long will it require to recover from this shortage?
- On the off chance that decisions can be held, will they be trustworthy? Will turnout endure?
The answers to the above questions lie how actually citizens, government, or political parties take the current situations seriously and understand their role in contributing to society in an effective way
Therefore, we can say that in between the rivalry or outrageous acts between parties, all we wish that the process of election should take place peacefully amidst the novel coronavirus.
There would be many political facts in which parties are working. For example, Mamata Banerjee canceled “big rallies” on 18th April, Sunday in the surge of Covid. She also urged to scale down their campaigns in parts of West Bengal which is an effective step to slow down the rate of increasing cases in West Bengal.
Moreover, it has been concluded that lone little open gatherings with not in excess of 500 individuals will be held by PM Modi and other focal pastors in West Bengal. Every one of these public gatherings will be held in open spaces following COVID19 rules.
West Bengal Elections WIN-WIN Game
2021 Vidhan Sabha Elections Results, West Bengal has a leading score of Trinamool Congress on board. Leading to its third successive victory in elections TMC with a lead of 213 seats on board. The counting was held taking into consideration the protocols amidst Covid-19.
It must be noted that The Trinamool Congress which scored a marvelous triumph in the get-together decisions was fruitful in solidifying the Muslim votes and that had an immediate effect on the consequences of the political race. Of the 63 Muslim overwhelmed gathering supporters races were held in 61 bodies electorate and the Trinamool Congress won 58 of them leaving two for the BJP and one for the Sanjukata Morcha.
Moreover, the Legislative Assembly invited Mamata to take an oath as CM on 5th May at 10:45 a.m.