The season of love started showing its very essence since its the beginning of a month which is purely full of love and warmth. Let’s talk about a lover who is aloof or inexpressive towards their loved ones. Now, imagine the urge of the inability to express their love and warmth. We are here to vanish all consciousness and helplessness by providing you with the right words and messages that could be a start of an everlasting relationship.
Before focusing on, what to write on Valentine’s day cards, here are some writing tips that would surely help to deliver the exact message you want to convey.
- Write the name or nickname of your lover represents the warmth and your love towards them.
- Write things or situations in a line or two that only you both can understand is one of the sweetest gestures.
- If you are going either way, that is if you want to convey a sweet message apart from using a card, consider unique ideas such as keeping sticky notes on the seat of a car or while serving breakfast, sending flowers with a cute message in the office.
- No matter what you say, always picture an image in your mind and spill whatever you want to say about that person with all your heart.
What to write on a Valentine’s Day card.
Valentine’s Day messages for her
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous/beautiful.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Cheers to our first Valentine’s Day together.
- Thank you for being just you. I love you.
- I couldn’t thank God enough for sending a gem like you in my life.
- Not only today, i pray I can make you feel loved every single day.
Valentine’s Day messages for him.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my charming/handsome man.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- I love getting spoiled by you.
- Thank you for always being there for me
- I just want you to be here, sharing pure silence with me. Happy Valentine’s Day, the man of every woman dreams. Oh!but you are only mine
- Thank you for always protecting me, your presence in my life is enough.
- Wishing a special man a very happy and joyous valentine’s day.
Friendly and cute Valentine’s Day messages.
- My heart belongs to you, sweetheart.
- I am eagerly waiting for all the adventures we are going to have in future.
- Maybe this is our first Valentine’s day but i am sure a forever would fall short with you. (Recommended)
- Have an amazing Valentine’s day but don’t eat so much chocolate.
- Has it always been 5 years? Or it’s just a heartbeat.
- I wonder what I would do because you stole my heart the day we first met.
- In every way you are my Valentine.
- Let’s begin our journey that’s going to last forever.
- It’s always been you, (name).